A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Franco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Franco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Franco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Chilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Franco MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Franco practice?
- Dr. David Franco has 1 office location.
Dr. David Franco practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Pulmonologists, and Montgomery Sleep Medicine Doctors.