Dr. David Franco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

no change

November 19th, 2016
had appointment - waited 2 hrs. He waited 7 weeks to tell me results of test he had done. Had another test done - called his office for results - he didn't return my call. Seems to not want to treat you if you don't do like he says. Also likes to use the scare tactic Cancer.

November 5th, 2016
patient
Had an appointment, refered by another doctor. Waited about an hour before I was seen. His staff are rude and inconsiderate. He wanted a sleep study done, then I had to wait 7 weeks for results. Had to call the referring doctor for them - his staff did not pass messages. When I went back to him I waited 1 & 1/2 hr. to see him. Now he has ordered another study and said he'd see me in a yr. Wonder if I'll need to wait that long for those results! Plus, he didn't review my records for previous results - just repeated to me things I'd already told him.

April 20th, 2015
VERY DISAPPOINTED!
They answered the phone and call you right back to make an appt. Sat and waited over 2 hrs to see the dr at the appt. Went to the scheduled sleep test...now I cant get them to call me back with results..left 3 messages...they want your money then the he-- with you! Very rude staff. He needs to fire them ALL. Don't they realize they make their paycheck with YOUR insurance money so they should at least follow up with your calls..These ladies don't give a flip about patients!! Don't fool yourself. They do NOT care!!

March 17th, 2014
I have been his patient for a long time. He is a good doctor, but his office staff and especially his office manager has to be the most unprofessional, rude and just don't care group of people. I would not recommend him to anyone just for his office staff alone. If I had not been a patient for so long I would have found another doctor. STILL MIGHT!!!!!

August 8th, 2012
My mother-in-law has COPD. As her caregiver, I was familiar with Dr. Franco's practice. When a pre-op x-ray discovered a spot on my lung, I requested Dr. Franco. I find him to be knowledgeable, compassionate, and straight forward. He is not afraid to seek outside help with diagnosis or treatment. I HIGHLY recommend him.

December 3rd, 2010
Fortunate
Several appointments for COPD; he found NSCLC last Fall in exam for apnea study

October 26th, 2008
Experienced doctor with a caring soul
Ever since I have been a patient of Dr. Franco's I have always known that he was a well-seasoned doctor, knowing exactly what he was doing as far as my health was concerned. But, it wasn't until I was in his office one day, for a routine check up that I noticed how caring he was. On this particular day I was feeling rather depressed because of some personal issues that I was having. It had nothing to do with my health at all. But, when I couldn't keep myself from bursting into tears I saw a side of Dr. Franco that I never knew existed, especially since I had heard a number of people say not so nice things about him. He was of great comfort to me on that day and seemed to be genuinely concerned about what was going on with me. While the medicine that he prescribed for me was helpful to my asthma, his kind demeanor on that day when I really needed someone to talk to was the best medicine for my soul. I will always keep this experience alive in my heart and I want to give a special shout out to Dr. Fraco. Way to go doc, keep up the good work!!