A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Francois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Francois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Francois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Francois graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Francois has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francois MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David Francois practice?
- Dr. David Francois has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Francois practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gettysburg, PA.
See York Internists and York Rheumatologists.