A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Francois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Francois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Francois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Francois graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Francois has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francois accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan