A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Francyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Francyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Francyk, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Francyk graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Francyk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Francyk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Francyk practice?
- Dr. David Francyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Francyk practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.