A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frank, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans