A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frank, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Frank MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Frank practice?
- Dr. David Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. David Frank practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.