A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frankfurter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Frankfurter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankfurter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frankfurter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frankfurter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankfurter graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frankfurter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frankfurter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. David Frankfurter practice?
- Dr. David Frankfurter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Frankfurter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.