A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frankfurter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Frankfurter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankfurter
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Frankfurter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frankfurter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankfurter graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frankfurter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frankfurter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. David Frankfurter practice?
- Dr. David Frankfurter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Frankfurter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.