Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Impossible to schedule. Good luck if your first cycle failed. show details Impossible to schedule. Good luck if your first cycle failed.
Mar 6th, 2015

Making an appointment with Dr. F is as difficult as seeing the president of the United States. Once the IVF cycle starts. Good luck. You are by yourself. His job is to be as nice as he can to make you start your cycle. Once you are in, all set. Why should he care when you are committed and that he already made his money?

Apr 6th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Frankfurter's 9 years ago and was an extremely difficult case. After 6 failed IVF cycles, I had 2 viable pregnancies through frozen embryo cycles on of which was twins and later became pregnant on my own after thirteen years of infertility. Dr. Frankfurter was very patient with me, was very thorough, and had an incredible bed-side manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Frankfurter to anyone who is undergoing infertility.

Jul 9th, 2009

He's caring, funny, very intelligent yet very personable. We had success with IVF with him and he and his nurse staff made our visits as comfortable as possible.

Nov 26th, 2008

Dr. Frankfurter is a thorough, attentive, and kind doctor. As a patient, struggling with infertility and related treatment can be a difficult journey, yet he manages to balance sensitivity with humor in all interactions I have had with him. His humor is a refreshing reprise from the typical doctor's bedside manner, and makes me feel human instead of just another patient. At times we've felt rushed when meeting or speaking with him, but unfortunately I think that's how most doctors function given the demands on their time. I trust him completely and believe he is truly a blessing in my and my husband's lives.