Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

George Washington University
George Washington University
2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037
202-741-2520
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 6th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Frankfurter's 9 years ago and was an extremely difficult case. After 6 failed IVF cycles, I had 2 viable pregnancies through frozen embryo cycles on of which was twins and later became pregnant on my own after thirteen years of infertility. Dr. Frankfurter was very patient with me, was very thorough, and had an incredible bed-side manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Frankfurter to anyone who is undergoing infertility.

Jul 9th, 2009

He's caring, funny, very intelligent yet very personable. We had success with IVF with him and he and his nurse staff made our visits as comfortable as possible.

Nov 26th, 2008

Dr. Frankfurter is a thorough, attentive, and kind doctor. As a patient, struggling with infertility and related treatment can be a difficult journey, yet he manages to balance sensitivity with humor in all interactions I have had with him. His humor is a refreshing reprise from the typical doctor's bedside manner, and makes me feel human instead of just another patient. At times we've felt rushed when meeting or speaking with him, but unfortunately I think that's how most doctors function given the demands on their time. I trust him completely and believe he is truly a blessing in my and my husband's lives.