A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frankl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frankl, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankl graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Frankl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Hospitalist Group, LLC
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Frankl MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David E. Frankl practice?
- Dr. David Frankl has 1 office location.
Dr. David Frankl practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Pulmonologists.