A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Franzoni is Excellent. Dr. Franzoni has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Franzoni, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franzoni graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franzoni has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franzoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Franzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David F. Franzoni practice?
Dr. David Franzoni practices Urology near Lyndhurst, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NJ and Bloomfield, NJ.
See Lyndhurst Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Franzoni, Dr. Davis Franzoni, Dr. Dewey Franzoni