Dr. David Frecker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

November 22nd, 2013
I am doctor myself and would advise seeking treatment from anyone other than Dr. Frecker
I sought treatment from Dr. Frecker while I was being treated by Stanford Hospital because his practice was much closer to my residence. At first meeting Dr. Frecker concluded that my diagnosis from Standford didn't even exist (even I know there's an ICD-9 code for my condition). He then went onto diagnose my condition as something else for which I did not meet clinical criteria for the signs or symptoms of such a disorder. This should be extremely concerning to anyone seeking medical advice.

November 9th, 2009
best Dr I have ever been too

June 8th, 2009
Excellent Neurologist
I'm a 41 year old female patient who suffers from chronic pain, had spine surgery years ago, a near-fatal car accident at age 19, and have multiple pain/neck/back nerve pain problems. Dr. Frecker is a competent, compassionate doctor and a kind human being. I have been to other physicians who have been a disappointment but this doctor is wonderful. As patients, we must understand that doctors cannot do everything, but when we understand that a doctor is doing everything he or she can, we should be very, very appreciative. In my case, I very much appreciate Dr. Frecker.