A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fredericka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fredericka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredericka
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fredericka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fredericka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredericka graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Fredericka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fredericka MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Fredericka practice?
- Dr. David Fredericka has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fredericka practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Warren, OH.
See Warren Internists and Warren Cardiologists.