A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fredricks, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Aspergillosis, Bacterial and fungal infections in patients with cancer molecular diagnostics., and Whipple Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredricks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fredricks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- UW Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredricks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Fredricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Fredricks practice?
Dr. David Fredricks practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Fredricks, Dr. Davis Fredricks, Dr. Dewey Fredricks