A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fredricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fredricks, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bacterial and fungal infections in patients with cancer molecular diagnostics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredricks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fredricks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- UW Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredricks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Fredricks practice?
Dr. David Fredricks practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Preventive Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians, Seattle Internists, Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors, and Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.