A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fredricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredricks
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Fredricks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fredricks, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial and fungal infections in patients with cancer molecular diagnostics.
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredricks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fredricks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neal Fredricks MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Fredricks practice?
- Dr. David Fredricks has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fredricks practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.