A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pella Regional Health Center
- Ronald Reagan Ucla Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredrickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Fredrickson practice?
Dr. David Fredrickson practices Family Medicine near Pella, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bussey, IA and Sully, IA.
See Pella Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Fredrickson, Dr. Dave Fredrickson, Dr. Davis Fredrickson