A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fredrickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pella Regional Health Center
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Fredrickson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. David Fredrickson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Fredrickson practices Family Medicine near Pella, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, IA and Ottumwa, IA.
See Pella Primary Care Doctors.