Dr. David Freedman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Freedman?

October 6th, 2017

Dr creepy!

What a creep no woman should be alone with this creep. Said and did things completely creepy.

June 26th, 2017

He Listens!!

Great doctor who listens and will back you up with it comes to dealing with insurance companies. Most don't like him because he won't give you your pain killers because that is not the kind of doctor he is.

April 27th, 2017

He Listens!!!!

So many times I have seen Drs who just fly by but Dr Freedman actually goes above and beyond to ask questions and he listens!

January 12th, 2017

Waited an hour and 30 minutes, needed 2 per scrips filled,, told him I wold not take much of his time. He started lecturing, would not let me speak, told me I needed to find another doctor, I left without the meds, very upset. Very rude, crude and needs to retire, he is too old to work so hard at insulting patients.

September 17th, 2016

RUDE and SLOW!

Horrible bedside manner. He was so rude when discussing my illnesses and other issues. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to wait too long since I was his last appointment before lunch. I waited over an hour to see him. He constantly interrupted me too. The staff seemed pretty friendly.

May 19th, 2016

I can't believe he is a dr.a real creep.

February 10th, 2016

Not a nice man

Dr. Freedman was a huge disappointment. I had been getting sick at least once a week but sometimes more for a few months and could got figure out what was causing it. He was rude in that he did listen to my story nor seem interested at all. He asked if I was sick at that moment and I said no ~ He responded that there was no problem then. I went to see Dr. West a few days later who helped me set up a gastroentologist appt. In a few weeks I learned I have Barrett's Esophagus and have been treated for it ever since. I really dislike Dr. Freeman's whole personality. He made disrespectful jokes about his wife! Total Jerk

September 11th, 2015

I do not recommend Dr Freedman

If you want to listen to Dr Freedman stories about his experiences, with same problems you have or about how his family has gone thru the same exact thing as you then he is the Dr. for you. Or have him make inappropriate remarks about your looks etc..Or put down other doctors. If not he is not the dr to see!!

January 21st, 2012

i WAS TREATED LIKE A DOG CALLED A T WEAKER. HUGE INSULT. THIS IS A SMALL PART. I WILL TELL YOU ALL. VERY SAD.

October 6th, 2017