Dr. David Freidberg Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Freidberg?

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Great MD.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. David Freidburg for about 16 years. The only times he was not my Doctor was when we switched insurance carriers. Dr. Freidburg is a great Doctor that I trust. He spends time with me answering my questions and is always friendly. He is a great Doctor that cares about you as a person. If you are looking for a Doctor that cares I would recommend Dr. Freidburg.

patient

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I have to say that Dr Freidberg is a very polite physician. He spends a good amount of time with his patients knowing that each person is an inmmdividual, and that their situation is unique. He Explains your diagnosis in detail and answers your questions in full detail. I would highly recommend Dr Freidberg to my friends and family.

Worst Experience, Poorest Quality and the Lowest Standards

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Scheduling and going through an appointment with Dr. Friedberg was the worst idea and experience I've ever had with a professional doctor. At first he was a little polite but once he learned that I was a self pay patient (no insurance) all courtesy was thrown out the window. The Dr. felt that politics was more important to discuss than my own health after going through months of scrotal pain with a left sided varicocele. And after lecturing me about politics, he goes on and admits he doesn't believe I will live up to a payment plan, bringing up how other patients have not payed and walked himself out the office without saying a word. He actually had to walk back down the hall to inform me to follow him, not even aware that my self payed for appointment was already over without any final discussion at ALL about my condition or health issues. One of the only things that was recommended to me by the doctor is returning at a later date with insurance. Dr. Friedberg is by far the worst doctor I've had the misfortune to come in contact with.

Vasectomy

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Dr. Freidberg performed my vasectomy. The procedure went flawlessly. He was very professional. Post surgery, I didn't stay off my feet like I should have, and I developed a slight infection. I had no problem reaching his staff at any of his locations. They quickly responded with a professional consult, scheduled a follow up, provided an after-hours number if any further complications developed, and phoned in the antibiotic prescription I needed while I was out of town. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017