A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Freilich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freilich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Freilich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freilich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freilich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Freilich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Freilich practice?
- Dr. David Freilich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Freilich practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.