A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Freilich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freilich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freilich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Freilich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Freilich practice?
- Dr. David Freilich has 1 office location.
Dr. David Freilich practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.