A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freiman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freiman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bile Duct Adenoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Burl Freiman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Freiman practice?
- Dr. David Freiman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Freiman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.