A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freiman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freiman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Bile Duct Adenoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Burl Freiman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Freiman practice?
- Dr. David Freiman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Freiman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.