A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Friedman practice?
Dr. David Friedman practices Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.