A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Friedman MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Friedman practices Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.