A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Friedman MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Friedman practices Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.