A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedrich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrich graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedrich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Friedrich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Friedrich practice?
- Dr. David Friedrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Friedrich practices Ophthalmology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists.