A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedrich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedrich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Friedrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrich graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedrich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Friedrich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Friedrich practice?
- Dr. David Friedrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Friedrich practices Ophthalmology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists.