Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Friend
Dr. David Friend, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marina Del Rey, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Friend is affiliated with White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health, Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Friend has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Friend is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Dr. Steven Schepper
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Marina Del Rey, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Scott Reiter
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Marina Del Rey, CA 0.34 mi38
Dr. Kirsten Mewaldt
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Marina Del Rey, CA 0.34 mi10