A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fries, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fries graduated from University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y..
Dr. Fries has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Fries MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Fries practice?
- Dr. David Fries has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Fries practices Internal Medicine near Geneseo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Pittsford, NY.
See Geneseo Internists.