A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Frim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frim, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Subdural Hematoma
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frim graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Frim MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Frim practice?
- Dr. David Frim has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Frim practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Neurological Surgeons.