Dr. David Frisch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2012
I love Dr. Frisch!!
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Frisch since 1983. In addtion to us, he treats our grown children. I have referred many of my co-workers to him. You might have to wait a little longer in the waiting room than you like, but once you are in a room ahd he is there with you, he acts like you are his only patient and will take the time you need to ask and get answers to your questions. I cannot say enough about this man, he is a great doctor and if he canno help your medical problem, he knows specialist where he can send you to to get the care you need. Look no further for a better docotr!!

August 8th, 2011
Insensitive to older people
Dr. Frisch is insensitive to old people, especially if you have HealthNet Insurance. Would never recommend him anyone.

June 10th, 2010
The Best Doctor
Dr. Frisch has been our family G.P. Doctor for 20 plus years..The fact that he is highly recognized in Cardiology and Internal Medicine is a huge plus. Every family member and friend referred to him has been so grateful. I have had a couple of surgeries over the years and this Doc does not sleep! He dedicates his heart and soul to his profession and was always there to check in on me from 6am to midnight. He is an amazing Doctor and has been in the practice for almost 40 years..Our family has nothing but Love for him, and no words can be said for what he has done to change our lives. He is simply the Best.

June 10th, 2010
Debbie Heller
The most amazing Doctor..he's been taking care of our family for over 20 years. He's been in practice for almost 40 years, make no mistake, ...