A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuentes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuentes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuentes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuentes, MD, PA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuentes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fuentes MD and PA is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Fuentes practice?
- Dr. David Fuentes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fuentes practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Boerne, TX.
See Boerne Allergists and Boerne Pediatricians.