Dr. David Fumo MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Experience was good except for the nurse
The nurse was very rude. My mother is severely sick and she would not let her use the bathroom in the back and made her walk back to the waiting room and down the hall to the bathroom. Meanwhile my mother can hardly walk and is dying and couldn't make it to the bathroom she still refused to let her use the bathroom!!! That is very unacceptable and being a nurse you are to be a caring and compassionate person not be like that. She should be ashamed of herself!!!! It was not the nurse that brought her back she was actually nice it was the one sitting in the back. Dr. Fumo did apologize for this but I honestly do not thing it was his responsibility to apologize.

March 9th, 2011
Don't go to him!!
This dr. is terrible! I went to him with REAL problems, & he hardly wanted to listen to me. He dismissed me after a 4 min appt! Gave me meds that were totally not for my condition & that was it! He didn't even want to do any testing or anything! After taking the meds he prescribed, I was in worse shape than before. Went to dr Gupta, he did tests the very next day & found diseased gall bladder, ibs, lazy colon, & gerd. I will never recommend dr Fumo to ANYONE!!!!

March 23rd, 2010
very pleasant,expeditious, with good results. easy to talk to an effcient dr.

June 15th, 2009
He misdiagnosed me twice. If you go to him and you are female, you are immediately in need of antidepressants and counseling. He can be very unprofessional, belligerent and insulting. I went to him with severe rectal bleeding and he blew me off for about a year. Another time, I had RUQ pain for over a year, he got belligerent in the office, literally screamed at me and told me it was not my gallbladder. Both times he ordered tests to prove me wrong and ended up proving himself wrong. He also put me on sulfa drugs for U.C> and then asked why I did not lay out in the sun on my vacation and get tan. The pharmacist told me to stay out of the sun while on these drugs because they make you photo-sensitive. He does not even know about the drugs he prescribes. The only reason I went to him is because my insurance required me to go there. Not Now!!! Never Again!!!

May 23rd, 2017