Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Furr
Dr. David Furr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Van Buren, AR, with other offices in Mansfield, AR and Springdale, AR (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Furr is affiliated with Sparks Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Furr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Furr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Buren, AR.
Dr. Hassan Masri
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Van Buren, AR 0 mi46
Dr. Fernando Arzola
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Van Buren, AR 0.05 mi36
Dr. Restituto Ruiz Jr
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Van Buren, AR 0.07 mi30