Learn more about Dr. David Fuschetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuschetto, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuschetto
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuschetto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuschetto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuschetto graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fuschetto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Fuschetto MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Fuschetto practice?
- Dr. David Fuschetto has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fuschetto practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.