A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuschetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuschetto, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuschetto
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuschetto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuschetto graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fuschetto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Fuschetto MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Fuschetto practice?
- Dr. David Fuschetto has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Fuschetto practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.