Dr. David Aguilar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Aguilar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Aguilar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2015

Long wait/ good luck getting an appointment

The wait time is horrendous. Dr. did not follow through and do a full physical (no lab work) but yet collected on it. Gets defensive if questioned about treatment.

June 18th, 2014

Parent

Doctor David Aguilar is the BEST. He is caring, and listens to the parents questions. When I have some questions about my boys health needs he gives me valuable advice. Doctor David Aguilar is experienced and highly knowledgeable and I am very happy that he is the Doctor of my two young boys, I'm so grateful to him.

June 5th, 2014

A true gift to parents and children!

Dr. Aguilar has been my children's doctor since they were born, and they are now teenagers. Due to asthma, allergies, and ear problems, and with 2 kids 18 months apart, we spent more than a little time in his office. Dr. Aguilar has always been kind and compassionate -- very patient with us in those early "new parent" years when we were high on anxiety and low on experience. He has always explained his diagnosis, given us treatment options, and made sure he answered any follow-up questions. We have always felt respected as parents -- he has never spoken down to us; this is especially important to me as I favor natural treatments over prescriptions when possible. Now that we have made it through those crucial early years and have moved on to adolescence, I continue to appreciate our great "luck" in choosing his practice. Even when the waiting room is full, he gives us his total attention when he is in the room with us -- I have never once felt like he had one foot out the door, trying to hurry us thru so he could get on to the next patient. This has been true of his nursing staff as well. In over 15 years of doctor visits, considering the size and pace of Los Angeles County, I think this is outstanding. For all those of you looking to find a excellent pediatrician, I cannot say it enough -- Dr. Aguilar will be a great gift to you and your family.

May 19th, 2014

HORRIBLE STAFF

Dr. Aguilar is a very good doctor but his staff is horrible.There's always issues with appointments. Its been several times that they give me an appointment and when I show up they tell me its not for that date and they tell me to come back. I'm a single mother working 40 hrs a week and its not that easy to just come back because they made a mistake.

April 2nd, 2014

Patient

Dr. Aguilar has taken care of my kids for 7 years now. All of us appreciate his professional work. I trust his care and judgment without question. God bless you for being such a wonderful Doctor for all of our kids!

May 11th, 2013

A Pediatrician Parents can Trust

We have been taking our twins to Dr David Aguilar since they were about 5 months olff (2007) and he and the nurses have been Amazing. I have to say he has a great attitude that made these firt time parents with twins at ease. He has made made sure that every single question we had were answered, and are always available if we think of any more questions we want answered. His staff is the friendly, professional and excellent in making you feel welcome. But the number one reason we gave Doctor Aguilar a 5 star rating is based on how he has dealt with and treated our children, he know how to comfort and calm the parents while being right on with the diagnosis. If your looking for a Pediatrician trust us, use Dr Aguilar and look no further.

May 13th, 2009

Your Children are in good hands!

Great with kids, caring and accurate.

October 31st, 2016