A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gordon Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anderson practices Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.