Family Practitioner, Surgeons
135 Commonwealth Dr
Ste 210
Greenville, SC 29615
864-675-4815
Locations and availability (3)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Juanita Boyter on Feb 5th, 2014

My highest weight ever was 318 lbs. I am only 5'3. I never thought I would be able to loose the weight. When I was approached by my orthopedic Doctor to look into Weight Loss Surgery I did a ton of research first. Then I switched Doctors three times. I found that some weight loss doctors are out there to make money off selling you "shakes" you must buy from them for pre-op. Dr. Anderson has a no nonsense approach, eat real food 2 weeks pre-op. He is strait forward and doesn't hold back. I went into his office convinced I wanted by pass, he asked why , I had been told by having by pass I would loose the most weight, Dr. Anderson corrected that and explained the sleeve. He then told me to decide. I said if it were totally up to you would would you do, he said the sleeve. I went with it. October 9th, 2012. I weighed 278 , that night after surgery I was up walking the entire floor. No pain medication needed. He and his nurse checked on me. Awesome people. Awesome nurses took care of me although I really didn't need anything. The next day I was up walking again , he came and saw me as did his nurse Kathy and the nutritionist Katie. They were all great. No pain medication needed. I was ready to go home, but he has a 2 day stay rule. So I walked and walked and did the swallow test, and had my liquids and hung out. Next morning at 10:00am I was on my way home. It has been a awesome journey. I call and I get calls back , I ask questions, they are answered. I listen and do what I am told and the weight comes off. I started in a size 28 that was tight, today I am in a 4/6 . I feel wonderful, I am off insulin, no cholesterol problems, my anti depressants have been cut back. My knee no longer swells. It is no magic, it is work but it is a awesome tool. The team of support and the tool along with this awesome Doctor have changed my life. It's a journey I am so glad I have chose to take. It's a new way of life and I would do it again in a heart beat. If I can do it, anyone can do it. All you have to loose is weight , all you have to gain is your life back.

|  FINANCIAL ADVISOR  |  show details
by STEVE GARRISON on Mar 27th, 2013

DR. ANDERSON PERFORMED LIFE CHANGING SURGERY THAT HAS HELPED ME LOSE 125 LBS FROM MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT. NO DIABETES, NO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, NO DIURETICS, NO GOUT, ETC. WHAT A GREAT TALENT GOD HAS GIVEN THIS MAN AND HIS PRACTICE.