A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Greg Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Bensalem Orthopedic Surgeons.