Dr. David Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 3 reviews

October 29th, 2016
Outstanding
Dr Anderson was oustanding in the office and did an amazing job with my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone needing spinal surgey.

August 8th, 2016
Awesome Doc!!
Dr. Anderson was empathetic and thorough. He offered me the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques. He explained everything. I had a great surgical outcome! He changed my lift. Highly recommend to anyone with a spinal problem.

April 28th, 2015
Disappointed
I rarely write a review, and when I do, it is for positive feedback and to say nice things. However, I feel compelled to write a negative review about this doctor. The facts: 1) I waited for ninety minutes from my scheduled appointment time before I was seen by Dr. Anderson; 2) He spent a total of no more than seven minutes with me; 3) He was cryptic, cold, and detached; 4) He diagnosed me after I reported a handful of symptoms and looking at my X-ray, without considering any number of diagnostic possibilities that would cause my symptoms; 5) His examination of me consisted of five strength assessment movements, and nothing else 6) He did not review my MRI report as evidenced by the fact that when I asked him a parting question, he had to fumble his way through the one page report to see what I was talking about. Sir, balance an empirical approach to assessment and diagnosis with a phenomenological perspective so as to get to know your patient's individual and unique medical concerns.