Dr David Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr David Anderson?

August 30th, 2017

Dr Anderson made me pain free

I went to see Dr Anderson because I had sciatic pain for years and it was getting worse. I mentioned I was also dropping things and was sent for an MRI. Turned out I needed a cervical fusion before he could repair my back. That was in April and I recovered well but my sciatic pain was unbearable. At the end of last October I had a six hour surgery. Recovery went well. I did exactly what was instructed. Each day was better. Not easy, but better. Ten months later I can walk without pain, I can dance again and enjoy life. Thank you Dr Anderson and all who helped me get to this point. He is a wonderful surgeon.

July 13th, 2017

Love Dr. Anderson

I am a 70 year old female who had back surgery one year ago. I can say that Dr. Anderson truly gave me my life back. I had days when I couldn't even walk. After suffering for so many years, I am now PAIN FREE. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Anderson. He was kind, compassionate and so very capable. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. God bless you!!!!

June 12th, 2017

Just an awesome doctor great bedside manner very knowledgeable

March 18th, 2017

Operated on my cervical spine for shoulder pain. Not only do I have shoulder The same pain but my left arm went completely numb and now I have pain in my cervical spine area.

February 15th, 2017

Actually seemed very concerned about my situation!

February 6th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Prompt service

October 30th, 2016

Outstanding

Dr Anderson was oustanding in the office and did an amazing job with my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone needing spinal surgey.

August 8th, 2016

Awesome Doc!!

Dr. Anderson was empathetic and thorough. He offered me the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques. He explained everything. I had a great surgical outcome! He changed my lift. Highly recommend to anyone with a spinal problem.

April 28th, 2015

Disappointed

I rarely write a review, and when I do, it is for positive feedback and to say nice things. However, I feel compelled to write a negative review about this doctor. The facts: 1) I waited for ninety minutes from my scheduled appointment time before I was seen by Dr. Anderson; 2) He spent a total of no more than seven minutes with me; 3) He was cryptic, cold, and detached; 4) He diagnosed me after I reported a handful of symptoms and looking at my X-ray, without considering any number of diagnostic possibilities that would cause my symptoms; 5) His examination of me consisted of five strength assessment movements, and nothing else 6) He did not review my MRI report as evidenced by the fact that when I asked him a parting question, he had to fumble his way through the one page report to see what I was talking about. Sir, balance an empirical approach to assessment and diagnosis with a phenomenological perspective so as to get to know your patient's individual and unique medical concerns.

August 25th, 2017