A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Blake has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Blake MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Blake practice?
- Dr. David Blake has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Blake practices Internal Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskego, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Internists.