Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
Even returns his calls in person

April 15th, 2011
If you want to be treated with rudeness by a doctor and his staff, this is the practice for you.

July 1st, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Bonnet has been my primary care physician for 21 years and even though I moved out of the state, I will fly back to see him instead of someone else. He has great bedside manner, always genuinely concerned about the patient, had no problem sending me to the ER when he thought I needed further attention, and his nurse Mary is equally fantastic. I have tried to find other doctors, but I have yet to find one I am as satisfied with as this one.

May 10th, 2010
A Little Too Confident!
Dr. Bonnet has been my personal physician for 20 years and overall he is a very good doctor. BUT. He has a tendency to see himself as a be all, end all in the world of medicine. He is all but totally lacking in his willingness to refer to specializations. I have had to BEG for a referral when most doctors would have pushed the patient to see a specialist. He is a very capable general practitioner.His reluctance has cost me in late diagnosis of life threatening illness. I even suspect that the illness may even have been caused by drugs that he prescribed in a non approved manner. In other words, he prescribed drugs for me that were not prescribed for their original intent while proclaiming his expertise in the field. Not smart in hind sight. I became a non willing research case - that may have failed. Do not get me wrong, he is good but he is not great enough to take such risk.

April 9th, 2009
Dr. B is a fantastic doctor as well as a really nice down to earth guy. Always has a smile on his face and tells cute jokes. Not everyones cup of tea, but I won't go anywhere else.

July 28th, 2008
Best Family Practioner in area
Dr Bonnet has been my family physician for more than 20 years (along with the late Dr Noble Rumbo). He has a caring, compassionate bedside manner especially with children and old buggers like me (57 and falling apart). Simply the best although the insurance department (billing) could use some updating on their medicare info.