A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Glenn Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. David G. Brooks practice?
- Dr. David Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brooks practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geneticists.