A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bruner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bruner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Bruner practice?
Dr. David Bruner practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.