A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bryan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Garland Bryan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Bryan practice?
- Dr. David Bryan has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Bryan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: West Monroe, LA and Ruston, LA.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.