A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Buck has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Buck MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Buck practice?
- Dr. David Buck has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Buck practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Mifflin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.