A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Callanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Callanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callanan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Callanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Callanan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Callanan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Callanan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Callanan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Callanan practice?
- Dr. David Callanan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Callanan practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.