A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Callanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Callanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Callanan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Callanan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Callanan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Callanan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Callanan practice?
- Dr. David Callanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Callanan practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.