A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Carpenter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David G. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. David Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Carpenter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Humble Family Physicians and Humble General Practitioners.