A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Carpenter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David G. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. David Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Carpenter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Humble Family Physicians and Humble Primary Care Doctors.