A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Guy Chamberlain MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. David Chamberlain has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chamberlain practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.