A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamberlain
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chamberlain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Guy Chamberlain MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. David Chamberlain has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chamberlain practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.