A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cunningham, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Cunningham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Glenn Cunningham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. David Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cunningham practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, NH.
See York Cardiologists.