A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cunningham, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Cunningham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Glenn Cunningham FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. David Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cunningham practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, NH.
See York Cardiologists.