A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cunningham, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Cunningham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Cunningham practice?
Dr. David Cunningham practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, NH and Somersworth, NH.
See York Cardiologists.