A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Diaz, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Diaz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Guerra Diaz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Diaz practice?
- Dr. David Diaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Diaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.