Dr. David Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Diaz?

Posted on July 30th, 2015

This doctor was not open to discussion any options. He told me my ONLY chance at a child would be to use donor eggs. He was not even open to discussing my other options even if their probability of success was small. I left the office in hysterical tears (which no one seemed to care about). Thank God I dug up a little hope and saw another doctor in another city. I now have a happy healthy baby from my own egg!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2015

After years of trying, Dr. Diaz helped us realize our dream of having a baby and my husband and I are very thankful to him. He's really good with his patients, attentive, helps you feel relax and explains thoroughly any questions you ask. Overall, we had a good experience with him and his staff.

Would Recommend

Posted on February 28th, 2015

After a failed IFV cycle with another Dr and being totally devastated, I reached out to Dr. Diaz after seeing his Second Opinion offer on his website. I figured I had nothing to lose. My fertility journey was not an easy one, but the entire staff at West Coast Fertility helped me through it. I had several unsuccessful IVF cycles and had pretty much decided to give up. Dr. Diaz was able to give me referrals to both a counselor and the Fertility Fitness program. I needed to get myself together and figure out what my next steps were going to be. I took a short break from treatments while meeting with both the counselor and Elaine Wang of the Fertility Fitness program. I worked on reducing stress, eating habits and my general well being. My entire journey took nearly 2 years. I didn't even realize that I had so much to work on to get to where I am today. After several failed IVF cycles and really working on myself, I had finally gotten much more grounded and centered. I was much more at peace with myself, career and life in general after working with the Fertility Fitness program and counselor that Dr. Diaz introduced me to. The entire staff at West Coast Fertility could see the positive change in me. I decided to give it one more LAST try. If that didn't work, I was mentally ready to move forward and accept life without ever becoming a mother. I can happily say that the LAST try was a miracle and success. I am 25 weeks pregnant and all testing on the baby has been completed. I am on my way to having a healthy baby boy and becoming a mother. I could not have done this without the assistance of the entire West Coast Fertility team. Everyone put up with my ups and downs. They were so understanding and caring throughout my journey. The next steps were always explained very clearly. Dr. Diaz would alter the protocol after each failed cycle to increase my chances. All my questions were always answered, and someone was always available if I had any questions even late at night or over the weekend whether it was through email or the phone. I had been to two other Fertilty Dr.s before, but I found the staff at West Coast Fertilty to be the most caring. It felt much more like part of my family than just a Dr.s office. Overall, it just took a lot of patience, but in the end everything has turned out the way it was suppose to. Thank you West Coast Fertility for getting me to where I am today. I look forward to the day when I can come visit all of you with my little guy.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

We are so grateful to have found Dr. Diaz and his team. From day one, we felt welcomed and treated like family. Dr. Diaz is very kind and patient. He explains everything and answers any questions. You can tell that Dr. Diaz and his staff thoroughly enjoy what they do and treat patients with compassion. They feel your pain and struggle throughout the process and also the tremendous joy when the moment comes to say “you’re pregnant!” No words can describe how incredibly thankful we are that we had Dr. Diaz and his team to help us start our family!

Kind, Informative, Personable,

Posted on October 25th, 2014

Dr. Diaz was much more approachable and kind-hearted than a couple of other REs we had seen. We appreciated his openness and kind bedside manner. Follow up was timely and informative as well, and with all the stress of IVF treatment, his treatment and his staff made it more than bearable. They were truly rooting for us, and were very excited with us when our first try was a success.

Amazing experience

Posted on April 21st, 2014

We had a wonderful experience w Dr Diaz and his amazing staff. I would and have recommended Dr Diaz to others and will continue to do so. From his bedside manner, time he spent with my husband and I, and the instant feeling of ease when I spoke with him for the first time, it couldn't have been better. Thank you to all who have made our dreams come true!

Our Fertility Experience

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. David Diaz and all of his staff are so pleasant and caring. Everyone makes you feel like family. They made our experience one we will never forget! They are all so knowledgeable and explain everything to you; information was simply put, and they never overwhelmed us. Dr. Diaz truly cares about you and is always so positive. They give you all of the details as you go, so you never get stressed or confused. All of his nurses and staff make you feel at ease and are so accommodating. The West Coast Fertility office is very nice and comforting too, and every part of the process can be done there. He got us pregnant on our first round of IVF. For this, we will forever be grateful! We would recommend him to anyone.

Oocyte Cryopreservation Patient

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I had an overall exceptional experience with my Oocyte Cyopreservation with Dr. Diaz and his staff. They were professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend them.

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I'm very thankful with Dr. Diaz and medical staff, because they always treat you not as a patient as family. Thanks to them I became a mom after 11 years of marriage. I definitely recommend West Coast Fertility Centers

The Best!

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

My husband and I have always dreamed of having a big family. We feel very lucky to have worked with Dr. Diaz and his amazing staff. Dr. Diaz is extremely professional, knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is caring, kind, and hardworking. We are pregnant with our third child with the help of Dr. Diaz. One through IVF and two with using our own frozen eggs. All three cycles were successful on the first try. We are thrilled!! Dr. Diaz and his amazing scientific team are on the leading edge. After our experience, we wouldn't choose anyone else. Thank you Dr. Diaz for being a part of making our dreams come true (more than once!!!!)

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant from our first attempt with IVF. We cannot thank Dr. Diaz and his staff enough for making this dream come true. Dr Diaz and staff were always caring and supportive. I had some pretty tough days that were made so much better by Beth who was always so caring with a great sense of humor.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I just don't know how to thank Dr. Diaz for his excellent job and making our dream of having a healthy baby come true.