A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Francis, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Francis BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Francis practice?
- Dr. David Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Francis practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.