A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Francis, MD, MBBS, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Francis practice?
Dr. David Francis practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Francis, Dr. Davis Francis, Dr. Dewey Francis