Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Botch breast Dr. Glick show details Botch breast Dr. Glick
by Krystle on Apr 12th, 2016

I had my breast done in May 2009. Right after surgery I knew something wasn't right. One was high one was low. I waited months nothing dropped. I waited a year notbing changed. My breast are uneven and my nipples. It's stuck in the muscle and hurts. Whenever I contact Dr. Glick he would say let's wait longer. In 2013 I was in Cali and we discussed him to fix them. We got into a fight on the phone and he wouldn't fix them. Since 2009 I've been walking around with deformed breasts. He's the worst Dr and the rudest Dr. I've been researching Dr all over the state of Arizona which I live and to fix his BOTCHED BREAST JOB is 10-16k to do reconstructive surg. Dr. Glick has ruined my life and my self esteem. I don't have 10-16k to fix his BOTCH SURG. Stay away from this Dr.

by shanna on Nov 13th, 2015

Best doctor ever!! He made my experience comfortable, I was so scared

Breast augmentation and lift show details Breast augmentation and lift
Jul 22nd, 2012

Well I traveled from Texas to have my surgery with dr glick. Was more than half the price than all of Texas. I did most of my consult over the phone and through emails. Sent pictures and dr told me I wouldn't be a good candidate for just breast implants. He informed me I needed lift and that he wouldn't do just implants as he didn't think I would like them. That was great that he cared enough about that. I flew in and the same day I had my surgery. When I got there I was really nervous as it was at a building that didn't look like a medical surgical center. And kind of ghetto. The staff was nice at the front desk but recovery sucked. I was very nauseated and I kept calling for someone and no one came so I just vomited on the floor. They were very quick to discharge me. Immediately when I woke up they were showing me the door. Recovery was pretty major for me. I was in so much pain and I couldn't even sleep on my stomach for a year. My stitches were supposed to be dissolvable but they were like fishing string and popped out of my whole incision. Overall i am satisfied with them. My husband thinks they look great and they actually do. Everyone always tells me how nice and natural they look. So overall I was happy but their bedside manners could def improve.

This doctor is great!!! show details This doctor is great!!!
May 11th, 2012

My breast look great i constantly get compliments on how natural they look.. Despite of what people say about Dr. Glick he is an awesome surgeon. Its been two years since my surgery and im very happy with the results.

Mar 20th, 2012

I had botox injected with dr glick last tusday and he completly ruined the shape of my eyes, I was concerned about eyes drooping with botox so I asked several times before he inyected and he assured me he knew what he was doing, I went back today to see him and show him (I had to just show up, because I called for an appointment and never heard back) he said I have to wait it out, hes attitude was terrible, and he wanted to put even more motox on me from the start and thank god I said no, I'm so dissapointed and MAD!!!! I waked out of his office because I couldnt stand to look at him onne more minute. My oppinion stay away. If he messes up something as basic as botox I cant imagine what he can mees up in a breast surgery.RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!

by Maria on Oct 20th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Glick by a friend. She and her mom both had surgery. I also went to Dr. Glick for my surgery and I absolutely love him!My breasts came out beautiful! He is the most caring person and does not talk down to me. He answers all my questions and explains everything to me in a way that I understand. I have seen 3 other plastic surgeons and Dr. Glick is the clearly the best.

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Oct 6th, 2010

Dr Glick hit on all topics I was wondering about during my consult, he told me my options, and what he preffered to do and why. I followed his advice on everything, and my results exceeded my expectations.

love him show details love him
by me on Sep 16th, 2009

Great doctor my boobs are awesome.. I get compliments everywhere. Thanks dr. Glick

by ppatient on Mar 11th, 2009

i had a boob job with dr glick .. he did a good job but i felt like he was always in a rush.