Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not for perfectionist  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

All my friends were going to Dr Glick because it was only $3,000 for a boob job. Since I knew quite a few girls that went to him I felt comfortable letting him perform my surgery. His was very nice and gentle, but Im not satisfied with the results because my right breast is higher than the left because he over corrected a minor flaw. Originally my left breast was slightly wider and fuller so he put 20 more cc's in the right to make them even, but now its bigger/higher than the left. He should have only put 10-15 cc's more not 20. He predetermined the cc's instead or working with them during the procedure. So instead of fixing the problem, they're still off just on the opposite side now! The difference was visible right out of post op, but I figured 6 months later they would settle evenly but they haven't. You would think a skilled doc would have made a more conscious effort to perfect them. I'm considering a revision but with a different dr. I also want to go bigger and I should have actually listed to dr Glick because he recommend more cc's to achieve my desired look (full D/small DD), but I chickened out at the last minute and went smaller then I originally planned which I regretted immediately after the surgery. 480 left 500 right (smalI D). Recovery was as expected but overall well and the scar is minimal. my boyfriend even noticed that my nipples look crooked now that one boob is higher, and it's so embarrassing I feel very self conscious. Also the front office girl Erica at the Euclid surgery center is a b*tch!!! She was ssssooo rude and condescending that it ruined my whole experience. She has no business working there with people who are making life changing decisions. Instead of giving support she completely makes you feel stupid. I hope she's been fired by now! On a positive note Dr Glicks coordinator Li was very helpful and compassionate! The cheap price is not worth the half @$$ results....

|  Breast augmentation and lift  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Well I traveled from Texas to have my surgery with dr glick. Was more than half the price than all of Texas. I did most of my consult over the phone and through emails. Sent pictures and dr told me I wouldn't be a good candidate for just breast implants. He informed me I needed lift and that he wouldn't do just implants as he didn't think I would like them. That was great that he cared enough about that. I flew in and the same day I had my surgery. When I got there I was really nervous as it was at a building that didn't look like a medical surgical center. And kind of ghetto. The staff was nice at the front desk but recovery sucked. I was very nauseated and I kept calling for someone and no one came so I just vomited on the floor. They were very quick to discharge me. Immediately when I woke up they were showing me the door. Recovery was pretty major for me. I was in so much pain and I couldn't even sleep on my stomach for a year. My stitches were supposed to be dissolvable but they were like fishing string and popped out of my whole incision. Overall i am satisfied with them. My husband thinks they look great and they actually do. Everyone always tells me how nice and natural they look. So overall I was happy but their bedside manners could def improve.

|  This doctor is great!!!  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

My breast look great i constantly get compliments on how natural they look.. Despite of what people say about Dr. Glick he is an awesome surgeon. Its been two years since my surgery and im very happy with the results.

Mar 20th, 2012

I had botox injected with dr glick last tusday and he completly ruined the shape of my eyes, I was concerned about eyes drooping with botox so I asked several times before he inyected and he assured me he knew what he was doing, I went back today to see him and show him (I had to just show up, because I called for an appointment and never heard back) he said I have to wait it out, hes attitude was terrible, and he wanted to put even more motox on me from the start and thank god I said no, I'm so dissapointed and MAD!!!! I waked out of his office because I couldnt stand to look at him onne more minute. My oppinion stay away. If he messes up something as basic as botox I cant imagine what he can mees up in a breast surgery.RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!

by Maria on Oct 20th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Glick by a friend. She and her mom both had surgery. I also went to Dr. Glick for my surgery and I absolutely love him!My breasts came out beautiful! He is the most caring person and does not talk down to me. He answers all my questions and explains everything to me in a way that I understand. I have seen 3 other plastic surgeons and Dr. Glick is the clearly the best.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

Dr Glick hit on all topics I was wondering about during my consult, he told me my options, and what he preffered to do and why. I followed his advice on everything, and my results exceeded my expectations.

|  love him  |  show details
by me on Sep 16th, 2009

Great doctor my boobs are awesome.. I get compliments everywhere. Thanks dr. Glick

by ppatient on Mar 11th, 2009

i had a boob job with dr glick .. he did a good job but i felt like he was always in a rush.