A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Godfrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godfrey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Godfrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Godfrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Godfrey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gray Godfrey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. David Godfrey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Godfrey practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.