A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Goldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Goldman practice?
- Dr. David Goldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Goldman practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians and Knoxville Internists.