A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Goldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Goldman practice?
- Dr. David Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Goldman practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors and Knoxville Internists.