A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Goldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Goldman practice?
- Dr. David Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goldman practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians and Knoxville Internists.