A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenberg, Family Practioner, Addiction Psychiatrist, Preventive Medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Greenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gordon Greenberg MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. David Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Greenberg practices Addiction Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Springerville, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.