A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Hill practice?
Dr. David Hill practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT.
See Waterbury Internists, Waterbury Critical Care Practitioners, Waterbury Pulmonologists, and Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.